Renuvadisc Pro Spinal Decompression Table
Add the Therapeutic Power of Spinal Decompression Therapy to Your Practice with Our Most Popular Table
- New Tower Version
- Virtual Command Center
8-Inch Sleek, Digital, Color Display. Slides to either side of the table.
- Disc Angle Level Indicator
Allows the table to adjust to the exact angle for targeting a specific disc level increasing accuracy and specificity.
- Durable, Custom Vinyl
Hand sewn, puncture resistant, long lasting vinyl. Easy to clean. Backed by extra durable, soft foam. Choose from over 9 colors.
- Patient Safety Switch
Safety feature allowing a patient to immediately stop the treatment due to pain, spasm, or discomfort.
- Scratch Resistant Powder Coat
Shiny, rust resistant, long lasting finish with scratch resistant technology.
- Knee Rest
Reinforced in the corners to decrease wear. Provides patient comfort and promotes relaxation and maximum hip flexion.
- Secure Fit Pelvic Capture System
The pelvic capture system securely captures the pelvis for a variety of body types providing just the right combination of fit and comfort.
- Cervical Capture Headpiece
Fully adjustable with the perfect combination of secure fit and patient comfort. Less discomfort, slipping, and pressure than other decompression systems.
- Real Time Graphing
Real time graphing gives the practitioner immediate feed back allowing for treatment adjustments and protocol fine tuning to increase comfort and accuracy while decreasing spasm discomfort.
- Custom Software
Our custom software allows for easy, fast, fine tuning of time, force, angle, hold and relax times and table height making every treatment fully customizable, specific and effective.
- Table Elevation
A 21 to 29 inch range allows for customizable working height and accompanies a variety of patient body types and qualifies for the Section 44 IRS $5,000 Tax Credit.
- Built-In Safety Features
Panels to eliminate pinch points. No foot pedals leaving fewer cords to trip on.
- Smart Response Technology
Continually measures and responds in milliseconds to decrease spasms promote relaxation and encourage higher negative pressures.
- Quick Set-Up Technology
Our patented harness system allows you to set up patients quickly and effortlessly saving valuable time and increasing results and reproducibility.
- Table Dimensions: 77 L x 30 W x 21 H
- Shipping Dimensions: 88 L x 41 W x 47 H
- Shipping Weight: 620 lbs
- Retracted length 77
- Extended length 86
- Max length with touch screen arm 92
- Standard height to top of cushion (max) 29
- Standard height to top of touch screen arm 36
- Power consumption: 115/230 V 60/50 Hz
- Current consumption: 5 Amps Max
What Makes RenuvaDisc Pro Different?
- Real Results for Real Patients. Up to 80-85% success rates with qualified patients.
- Marketing Support. With RenuvaDisc, you get more than a table; you get a fully integrated system for building a profitable spinal decompression clinic.
- Rest-Easy Warranty. Sleep soundly at night knowing that your table is protected with our 12-month, end-to-end warranty.
- Nine Possible Positions. One of the most versatile tables on the market, with supine flexion, supine extension, rotation, prone flexion, prone extension, lateral flexion, cervical spinal decompression, cervical flexion, and neutral cervical flexion.
- A Price Point Youll Love. Dont spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on outdated, one-dimensional tables when you can get advanced, versatile technology at half the price.
- Ongoing Research and Training. Youll get the latest research, techniques, and modalities that equip you to offer your patients the highest possible level of care.
Is the RenuvaDisc Pro Right for Your Practice?
Increase results for patients with even the toughest cases of back and neck pain and add a new profit center to your practice with the RenuvaDisc Pro cervical/lumbar spinal decompression system.
With RenuvaDisc Pro, you get the features you love in the original RenuvaDisc, plus all the accessories you need to help patients improve their back and neck pain—including a tower for oxygen therapy storage. Find out why doctors around the world are calling the RenuvaDisc Pro one of the most positive investments theyve ever made in their practice.
Request more information about adding RenuvaDisc Pro Spinal Decompression to your practice or clinic.
One-Year End-to-End Warranty
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your RenuvaDisc Spinal Decompression Table is covered end-to-end for both parts and service.
The Renuvadisc Advantage: 19 Reasons Smart Docs are Using the Renuvadisc Spinal Decompression System to Create Amazing Patient Outcomes and Significant Practice Growth delivered to your inbox.
Get Renuvadisc News
Join our Mailing List and stay on top of the latest developments, research, and breakthroughs.